My new horn necklace

Queenie, your new horn necklace is gorgeous! So happy for you and tricia for scoring these beautiful pieces!!! Both of you deserve your very own necklaces, for being focused and patient! Can you tell us what is the name and description on your receipt?
Thanks MrsS! I absolutely :heart: this! I didn't bring the receipt to work. Shall check it tonight and post.

Wow Queenie, this is really beautiful! I had never seen this king of necklace before (just the regular horn all over ones). It's really beautiful!

Does anybody know the name of that necklace?
TT, when I first saw it at the Jewel Box event worn by the PR manager, I was stunned. :nuts: I told my SA that I have to have that. And he managed to find it for me. :heart:

tricia and queenie, i think they're both gorgeous. they are extremely marni-esque, but i love that they're from hermes.

how so is the horn delicate, or require any different handling?

what is the secret trick to get them on and off?
Yes you're right, HiHeels! It does look Marni-ish. ;)

MrsS said the horn is extremely delicate and prone to scratches so we have to be careful when handling it.

There's a small gap on every horn so we can take it off. Otherwise, just bring it over your head to wear it. (Sorry, I am extremely bad at describing. Tricia help!!)

Queenie ~ This Necklace Is Absolutely Magnificent!!!:love: I've Been Dreaming About A Little Something In Horn!;)

How Are You Feeling Queenie? Please Keep Us Up To Date! So Exciting!!!:heart:

Congrats Queenie :smile:

Just wondering, I know the horn thing prone to scratches (i've got myself a horn scarf ring). I was wondering if the horn have any natural crack from the process of making the necklace? Mine one is like that when i received it (hubby bought it from Tokyo H store when he was on business trip). I'm pretty sure its not been dropped to the floor anyhow because it looks very shiny finish and no sign of chipping anywhere.

Congrats Queenie :smile:

Just wondering, I know the horn thing prone to scratches (i've got myself a horn scarf ring). I was wondering if the horn have any natural crack from the process of making the necklace? Mine one is like that when i received it (hubby bought it from Tokyo H store when he was on business trip). I'm pretty sure its not been dropped to the floor anyhow because it looks very shiny finish and no sign of chipping anywhere.

Would you like to take a close up picture and show us?

MrsSparkles, It is impossible to take picture of it, you wouldn't notice it if you don't look closely all over the piece. But you can easily see it under a lamp. If the horn is very delicate, that means they cannot avoid the slight crack to make something as small as a scarf ring. Haha i'm trying to convince myself that the horn is okay :P really it is polished and shiny and no scratch at all.

MrsSparkles, It is impossible to take picture of it, you wouldn't notice it if you don't look closely all over the piece. But you can easily see it under a lamp. If the horn is very delicate, that means they cannot avoid the slight crack to make something as small as a scarf ring. Haha i'm trying to convince myself that the horn is okay :P really it is polished and shiny and no scratch at all.

Don't worry about it, BirkineSS. I am sure it's alright. Enjoy your horn scarf ring.