My new Horatiooooo - on sale too!!!

oops, sorry, I didn't finish.
I wanted to say that for that price I might have considered keeping the 1/2 size bigger, but I am glad they found a good home and at such a great price. Congrats!!!

Lorrmich, I think that the sale just started over the weekend. Oh no....were these the ones that had the eskewed heel? I don't care, I'm keeping them. I have them on right now in my shorts and t-shirt! :nuts:

Lynn, when I got the other pair from Saks, I said, oh no another problem with the heel, but I think that it really is a figment of my mind. I think the way the heel is shaped and the skinny part, makes it look like it is off center. But I don't really think it is. Don't know if that made sense. They are beautiful and a great price and you definitely should keep them and enjoy!!!! I don't think they are damaged. And you do great poses, very sexy:tup:

YAY! It looks wonderful on you and the price is good too!

How's the sizing, like Simples or should I size 1/2 up? (Believe it or not I tried this on and I can't remember what size fits me better)

YAY! It looks wonderful on you and the price is good too!

How's the sizing, like Simples or should I size 1/2 up? (Believe it or not I tried this on and I can't remember what size fits me better)

Thank you. I got the same size as the Simple (39.5) which is half size down from my VP (40) and NP size. The New Simples are bigger. It was true to my US shoe size (39). Both are gorgeous shoes!

I have weird feet so don't know if you could go with my sizing but I tried on the new simple pump and I would take the same size as in the Horatio, and they are both 1/2 size down from my NP/VP size. And that would actually be 1/2 size up for the new simples and horatio, from my us size.

Thank you. I got the same size as the Simple (39.5) which is half size down from my VP (40) and NP size. The New Simples are bigger. It was true to my US shoe size (39). Both are gorgeous shoes!

I have weird feet so don't know if you could go with my sizing but I tried on the new simple pump and I would take the same size as in the Horatio, and they are both 1/2 size down from my NP/VP size. And that would actually be 1/2 size up for the new simples and horatio, from my us size.

Thanks guys!

lynn, they look gorgeous on you! And you got a deal, how much better can it get?!!!
lorrmich, I'm sure they look great on you too, maybe you can get a price adjustment? Do they do that at Saks? At least you have a great shoe!