My new H goodies

Jan 19, 2009
I have only recently taken an interest in Hermes scarves and am making my selections based on what feels right for me versus what's popular.

These scarves take my collection to a total of 3. :lol:

First up is the carre 90cm in Tous Les Bateux (cw12) from (I think) the Spring 2013 collection.

There's a recent post somewhere showing all the wonderful borders on thsi scarf, so I won't post them again.

boatspread_zps285fa84b.jpg

And then from AW2012, the 140cm dip dye Brazil II in cw01. The SA actually suggested this and wow, did he ever select the right thing. It's gorgeous and my only disappointment is the photos do not do it justice.

blue5_zpse8de62a6.jpg

blue4_zps95a5b3a2.jpg

blue3_zpsff8ad3ec.jpg

blue2_zps2a85fa4f.jpg

blue1_zpsd753bfa3.jpg

I have only recently taken an interest in Hermes scarves and am making my selections based on what feels right for me versus what's popular.

These scarves take my collection to a total of 3. :lol:

First up is the carre 90cm in Tous Les Bateux (cw12) from (I think) the Spring 2013 collection.

There's a recent post somewhere showing all the wonderful borders on thsi scarf, so I won't post them again.

And then from AW2012, the 140cm dip dye Brazil II in cw01. The SA actually suggested this and wow, did he ever select the right thing. It's gorgeous and my only disappointment is the photos do not do it justice.

Perfectly selected!!!
I would have taken them both in a heartbeat!!!!
I have the Brazil 140 dip dye in red and only tried it in the store because the SA told me to do so. And now I love it!!!!