My new Gucci stuff!

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. gucci.JPG vintage gucci.jpg
  2. really like the first one!!

3. Congrats on the pretty new bags!

4. That vintage piece is gorgeous- so prim and proper! What a find!

5. Thanks, I never thought of myself as prim and proper, but the condition of the bag was too amazing to pass up. I don't know what era it is from.

6. You'r darn right you had to show us, I LOVE that hobo, been eyeing it forever! Congrats!!

7. i saw a hobo like that in the gucci store here.. its name is Hasler right? may i ask how much you got it for? the one i saw though has a dark green leather trim with agreen/purple/green sig. web from the past fall/winter collection :smile:

8. ohhh i love that gucci with lock and key georgeous !!

9. I bought the Gucci second hand for $575 on the dreaded eBay, on the Gucci.com store they were $920, but they didn't have any new ones available.
    I had the seller send me a lot of extra pics first to make sure it was legit.

10. congrats, i love the right one! :love:

11. Beautiful bags, enjoy them!

12. I have that first Gucci in the guccisima leather and it's a great shape. I saw your exact one on a show on the Style channel last night!!!

13. Thanks you made my day!

14. Oh! Theyre both oh so gorgeous :heart:

15. oooh, very pretty! congrats on your new bags!