My new Gucci Gucci Goo's!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'd been debating which heel height and which colour for these Gucci's for some time but finally made me choice I went red and I went high. I love them!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467118266.328306.jpg

katrice9000 likes this.
  2. Those are gorgeous shoes. Gucci is one of my top favorite shoe brands. Love the gold on red, too.

3. beauties❤️

4. Those shoes will make heads turn. Love them.

6. How comfortable are they? I love them but was wondering about this due to the higher heel.

7. They are gorgeous!

8. red suede is gorgeous!

9. Thanks so much everyone for the lovely comments. They are really comfortable being a block heel and insole very cushioned- Gucci do half sizes so you can really get a perfect pair that fit like a glove- hope this helps! x

10. WOW! They look stunning. Love! :blush: :heart:

11. Love these!

12. Gorgeous! Love the color Wish i can walk that high. Me too i fell in love with this style, the lower heel is more practical for me though. I got these ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468048505.243466.jpg