My new GOYARD Croisiere 50 & LV Carryall - pics

monogram_boy

Nov 9, 2007
Just got back for San Francisco and bought the ONLY available Goyard Croisiere shoulder strap in the country to go with my recent Croisiere 50!

I needed some new carryon pieces and was debating on whether to get the LV Keepall or the Goyard Croisiere. I love both Goyard and LV and had debated on the timelessness of the Keepall or the low-key prestige of the Goyard. I decided on the Goyard but also got a Carryall as a secondary bag.

With the optional shoulder strap, the Croisiere 50 ended up costing more than TWICE the price of a LV Keepall 50 w/ strap. ARRRGH!

But I must admit the quality of the Croisiere blows away the Keepall! Its much sturdier, keeps its shape better because the frame has more leather, it comes with a neat base board, and there are also 2 interior storage pockets (vs. just one in the Keepall).

goyard_front.jpg

goyard_main.jpg

goyard_side.jpg

goyard_strap_clip.jpg

goyard_board.jpg

goard_int1.jpg

goard_int2.jpg

keepall_moka452.jpg

Carryall pictured here with my Keepall 45 in Epi Moka. I bought this a few years ago and have been hesitant to use it. It was the last one available in N. America when i purchased it (according to the SA on the phone).

love the Goyard croisiere! I'm thinking of getting one.
Just wondering, how much did you get it for in the US?

BAG - $2414
Strap - $271

I got the bag at Barney NY here in Beverly Hills. Barneys do not sell the strap so I had to buy the strap separately from Goyard. Luckily I was going up to SF for a trip anyways, so I popped in and bought the strap. The sales gals there were really sweet!

I was also carrying my Urbain bag and decided to have it customized with the skull. It'll be back in a few weeks - I'll post pics! :smile:

Thanks for the kinds words all! Makes me feel a little better about splurging 2 weeks of salary on a bag. :true:

Now I have to be brave and actually use it when I travel. :greengrin:
- Road trips are OK, but flying is another thing - overhead compartments can be rough on a leather bag!