My new flats!

A tight shoe will stretch but a shoe that is too big will not shrink in size :smile: I guess they're the Gladiator in suede, am I wrong? If they are, suede as a material will give in when worn and if time doesn't help, they can be easily and affordably stretched at a cobbler or even at home. I personally wouldn't choose a size that feels too large when bought!

By the way, congratulations on your purchase, they're beautiful! :tup:

A tight shoe will stretch but a shoe that is too big will not shrink in size :smile: I guess they're the Gladiator in suede, am I wrong? If they are, suede as a material will give in when worn and if time doesn't help, they can be easily and affordably stretched at a cobbler or even at home. I personally wouldn't choose a size that feels too large when bought!

By the way, congratulations on your purchase, they're beautiful! :tup:
Thank you! They are so pretty, navy leather on sides, black patent band across the top and mesh toe (purchased them at Barney's in Beverly Hills). Thanks so much for your feedback! I'll keep the smaller size and stretch the area across the toe box. I was afraid the larger ones would get too loose in the heel.

Thank you! They are so pretty, navy leather on sides, black patent band across the top and mesh toe (purchased them at Barney's in Beverly Hills). Thanks so much for your feedback! I'll keep the smaller size and stretch the area across the toe box. I was afraid the larger ones would get too loose in the heel.

Good choice! I'll wait for some modeling pics ;)
By the way, one of the most recommended ways to stretch shoes is to

1. Heat the desired area, like the toebox, with a hairdryer
2. Dress on thick socks/multiple pairs of socks
3. Wear the shoes as long as you'll be able to
4. Repeat the process if needed
5. Profit! :smile:

Good choice! I'll wait for some modeling pics ;)
By the way, one of the most recommended ways to stretch shoes is to

1. Heat the desired area, like the toebox, with a hairdryer
2. Dress on thick socks/multiple pairs of socks
3. Wear the shoes as long as you'll be able to
4. Repeat the process if needed
5. Profit! :smile:

Thanks for the stretching tip! I will have to try it....