My new Ergo Tote and Carly Sig.Top Handle Pouch, so cute...!

sweetvirginia

Dec 13, 2007
Hi,
Thanks to sinniebunnie and ImASadGiraffe I'm reallly getting in love with my new bags.
(for those I almost paid 800 USD incl. shipment and tax, VAT in Germany !)
Here are some pictures. Carly Signatuer Top Handle Pouch is so cute and quite
useful...!

Thank you guys for this nice forum...!:tup::heart::nogood::heart:

Attachments

• IMG_5446k.JPG
    IMG_5446k.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_5447k.JPG
    IMG_5447k.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_5450k.JPG
    IMG_5450k.JPG
    76.9 KB · Views: 147
OMG! I LOVE your bags!!!! The color in that Ergo tote is sooo rich! And I LOVE the Top Handle Carly Pouch! I was thinking about getting one (though it will be awhile, caz once I get the Heritage Stripe tote, I'll be on a ban until summer probably) and I was wondering if you can post a pic of your stuff in it when you use it. I am wondering how much it will hold. I love that you got the Khaki/saddle combo, that's what I'd get too! Congrats and great choices!

OMG! I LOVE your bags!!!! The color in that Ergo tote is sooo rich! And I LOVE the Top Handle Carly Pouch! I was thinking about getting one (though it will be awhile, caz once I get the Heritage Stripe tote, I'll be on a ban until summer probably) and I was wondering if you can post a pic of your stuff in it when you use it. I am wondering how much it will hold. I love that you got the Khaki/saddle combo, that's what I'd get too! Congrats and great choices!

Thank you very much for all your comments...!!
Here are some more pics of the Carly Top Handle Pouch.:heart:
It's not too small as you can see. I put always my thick planner, purse and
mobile phone and there is still small room for something small, maybe sunglasses.
I put this pouch in my Ergo Tote because the Tote has no zip-top closure
and so I feel sure...

Attachments

• IMG_5453k2.JPG
    IMG_5453k2.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_5456k.JPG
    IMG_5456k.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_5458k.JPG
    IMG_5458k.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 155