My New Emerald City!!

Congrats...Im glad that you got the Emerald. I think its no longer available in Bal NY store, at this time. I did see some City, Work, Day at Neimans in Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall ..so Girls, Guys...Grab it while its still available.

I Love my Emerald Voyage. It's such an amazing color. Versatile and Vibrant. I think its the best Spring/Summer 2006 color Balenciaga came up with, compared to other shade of Emeralds or greens from the previous seasons. I think It will look GREAT in the fall too.
The color reminds me of Tom Ford during the YSL period circa 2004, when he came up with Emerald colors on his Fall collections. (Big Fan!):shame:

luvurbag said:
Congrats...Im glad that you got the Emerald. I think its no longer available in Bal NY store, at this time. I did see some City, Work, Day at Neimans in Las Vegas Fashion Show Mall ..so Girls, Guys...Grab it while its still available.

I Love my Emerald Voyage. It's such an amazing color. Versatile and Vibrant. I think its the best Spring/Summer 2006 color Balenciaga came up with, compared to other shade of Emeralds or greens from the previous seasons. I think It will look GREAT in the fall too.
The color reminds me of Tom Ford during the YSL period circa 2004, when he came up with Emerald colors on his Fall collections. (Big Fan!):shame:

I ordered an Emerald Work from Neimans/SF and can't wait cause I think next to Ink it's the best color from the spring line.

I have the Emerald City as well, but I may sell it down the road as I really want the Courier or "Extra" Courier (speaking of which ... anyone have pictures of this new bag?!?!).