My New "Coco" Paddington!!

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
Yes in less than 2 weeks I have aquired my 2nd Chloe!! Meet "Coco" my 06 chocolate paddy! I bought her from a very lovely tPFer that had already named her!! She looks like new! I am not sure the lock was ever used, it is perfect. The corners are like new, no wear at all! And I love the way she puddles, she ought to be a "puddington" I am obssessed, now I want a keyfob with a mini paddy in choco and I need a Chloe wallet!! I can't bring myself to sully her interior with my MJ zip clutch!! I guess I will send the MJ to daughter, don't want her to know about Chloe!! She is mine!!!all mine!!!:heart:you all

frt1-1.jpg

Borrowed the pic of my bag from the seller! My camera is still out camping!!

She is beautiful, isn't she!!

The lock is perfect, not a scratch or anything!!I really love this bag and she has only been here less than an hour!!And she is not as heavy as the messenger one I have!! The bag really has character! I never named my bags before but I guess she will be refered to as "Coco" my baby!!

It is beautiful... Congrats!
My very first Chloe was an 06 choco baby paddy.. the lock is doing very well and so is the plate... though I am extremely careful with my bags... but she has been with me since November (gosh!) and there are no evident signs of wear.
The colour is a winner... and the leather is very smooshy...
I have already told this in another thread, but a friend of my 4-year old daughter was once caught licking my choco paddy in a corner... it looked yummy!

I don't think she ever used the lock with this paddy! It is like brand new and no problem with the plate! But you can hardly see the Chloe heatstamp, is that typical!!?:P

yes, my tan is like this, the heat stamp is very faint!

the only thing i would say about you choco paddy is that the metal looks quite yellowy?
my red baby is a little like this! i have found that no two bags are the same!

Thank you all! She is so sweet, I almost think she smells of hot chocolate! I am so totally hooked on this bag and Chloe!!! And totally hooked on the Chloe Forum! The girls here are the greatest!!:heart::hugs: