My New Coach Purchase, Finally Got Her :)

Designer_Love

Coach & LV Addict
Apr 16, 2009
I went to the Jeffersonville outlet today and to my surprise found the one Coach bag I've been wanting the most for sometime now...the Madison Sabrina. They had several colors to choose from but of the ones they had I liked her the most, I was very surprised to find her there being that I'd heard from a few people that the Sabrina bags would never be in the outlets, and up until today had never seen one there. I just love her to pieces she's fullsize and satin inside and out, on the inside she's light blue satin. :yahoo:

front:

P1010124.jpg

back:

P1010125.jpg

I went to the Jeffersonville outlet today and to my surprise found the one Coach bag I've been wanting the most for sometime now...the Madison Sabrina. They had several colors to choose from but of the ones they had I liked her the most, I was very surprised to find her there being that I'd heard from a few people that the Sabrina bags would never be in the outlets, and up until today had never seen one there. I just love her to pieces she's fullsize and satin inside and out, on the inside she's light blue satin. :yahoo:

front:

P1010124.jpg

back:

P1010125.jpg

I love this bag!!!! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?