My new classic flap

BagLdy

Jan 5, 2015
I have finally received my newly purchased addition to my small Chanel family. A gorgeous, brand new / never carried 09A M/L medium CF in fushia pink lambskin with SHW. My very first lamb skin!

The leather is so buttery soft and puffy, and the colour saturation is so beautiful. I can’t wait to take her out!

She is a very welcome addition to a family of 3, a black jumbo caviar with GHW, a black WOC caviar with SHW, a pink fonce reissue camera bag with ruthenium HW.

I didn’t realise how light the M/L size is compared to the jumbo, even the chains seem much lighter than my jumbo chains!

Thank you for letting me share! IMG_5473.jpg
IMG_5466.jpg
IMG_5464.jpg

Last edited:
I have finally received my newly purchased addition to my small Chanel family. A gorgeous, brand new / never carried 09A M/L medium CF in fushia pink lambskin with SHW. My very first lamb skin!

The leather is so buttery soft and puffy, and the colour saturation is so beautiful. I can’t wait to take her out!

She is a very welcome addition to a family of 3, a black jumbo caviar with GHW, a black WOC caviar with SHW, a pink fonce reissue camera bag with ruthenium HW.

I didn’t realise how light the M/L size is compared to the jumbo, even the chains seem much lighter than my jumbo chains!

Thank you for letting me share! View attachment 4079770
View attachment 4079771
View attachment 4079772
PHENOMENAL!!! You are a lucky lady - happiest Congrats!!! SO SO SO gorgeous, :ps: :cloud9:

Reactions: BagLdy

Thank you for letting me share! View attachment 4079770
View attachment 4079771
View attachment 4079772
Congratulations!!! What a find!!! This is the closest I’ve ever seen in color to my raspberry red lambskin w/LGHW from a few years back!!! The lamb and color saturation is unreal. The Lamb is also very puffy on yours too which is awesome. :coolio:
Be careful: every time I carry that bag out and leave it on seat or counter (like when shopping at chanel or dept store), ppl try to see/handle it :P be prepared to be asked a lot and don’t let it leave your side (I’m serious) :yes: more so than most chanel bags...

Reactions: BagLdy