My New Chloe Paddy Wallet

Cat_uk

O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
As promised here is a pic of my new wallet. Its Chocolate apparently and has the plastic lock which has really grown on me. I got it from Saks while on holiday in New York so hopefully it will remind me of my fab holiday as well as being pretty :tup:

IMG_1389.jpg

What do you ladies think? Would love to hear comments about the lock!

This is stunning... i just love it... what a nice addition to your Chloe collection... BROWN as well!
You have great taste in bags + complements, Cat...
May it be filled with quids to pay for your next bag...

This is stunning... i just love it... what a nice addition to your Chloe collection... BROWN as well!
You have great taste in bags + complements, Cat...
May it be filled with quids to pay for your next bag...

He he, I'm getting abit of a brown bag reputations :wtf: It is my absolulty favourite colour though.

Thanks for ur lovely comments:shame: As for my next bag......Not sure what DH will say about that!

Love your new wallet, Cat. Gorgeous colour and the new lock is great.:tup: I've seen the new Paddies with this lock and I really like them. Sounds like you had a great holiday as well.

Hi Cat :smile:, Welcome back ! Glad you had a good trip. Did you get to see any shows while you were out there ?
I think your wallet is fab :tup:. I'm not a big Paddy fan generally (sorry girls :wondering) but I think your wallet is very chic, great colour and the baby lucite lock is very cute :heart:. Use it in good health, enjoy and may it always be full to the brim with dosh:yes: !

Ah thanks for ur kind comments ladies!

Tag- We ended up going to see some comedy, a basketball match and also a show, please don't laugh (I'm a massive disney fan) we saw the Little Mermaid! :yes: