My New Chanel haul and now I'm done.....

You got some great pieces! Great!! The ballet flats are like gold dust in the UK!
Your right Sammy Joe, Luckily Selfridges just got a delivery and they had quite a few in stock. If your ever on the hunt for Chanel items, Bond Street, Heathrow and Brompton Road usually check their computers for you for nationwide stocks, or order from France for you.

Wow! :yahoo:Talk about a haul! My favorite is the red jumbo flap. :drool: I want one so badly. Are they still available in the stores? I was told my one SA that more will be coming in & by another that they will not be available. :confused1: Congrats on all your lovely items.

Yes I heard similar mixed stories here in the UK. They told me that it is impossible to find the jumbo in any colours apart from the classic, Beige, Black and White, but I think you can find them in the new season collections, you just have to check what colours are coming in. My Jumbo is from Saks in New York and I bought it through Ebay so I ended up paying a little bit more over the $2250 as it is no longer available. Good luck on your search.