My new CARTIER Trinity rope bracelet

One last question... does the ring part ever twist around to be under your wrist, instead of on the top where you can see it? Or does it stay snug on your wrist and not move around?

One last question... does the ring part ever twist around to be under your wrist, instead of on the top where you can see it? Or does it stay snug on your wrist and not move around?

It stays up right. I recently bought this bracelet without diamonds and it's great in the way that you don't have to worry about banging it against surfaces.

Congrats burqaface on your bracelet!

Just an fyi to anyone who saw this thread and totally fell in love like i did....this bracelet is now in stores in North America. I tried it on at the Cartier in Glades Mall in Florida. It was $2800. Enjoy :tup:

For all the regulars here that like to Cartier chat -
This new trinity bracelet with diamonds is TDF!
If you were able to spend $6,800 in Cartier, which of the 2 choices would you get and why?
a) plain YG bracelet around $4,000 includ tax and new trinity around $2,800
or
b) semiprecious stones bracelet $6,750
Thanks for all of your opinions!

Hokaplan- I would do the YG Love and the trinity hands down!!! You really can't go wrong with the YG bracelet that is why that particular one is so popular and it would be more of an every day piece... I personally would get tired of the semiprecious stone bracelet for an everyday wear

Thanks Sprinkles&Bling - Perhaps I will do the 2 bracelets then! I wonder if our local Cartier got the new Trinity with diamonds in store yet. Someone on TPF saw it in Florida store.