My new CARTIER Trinity rope bracelet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
    This is my first impulse buy at cartiers! They received these new trinity rope bracelets just a couple of hours before i decided to drop by. They only had 3 pieces in each cartier store here in Dubai, and i was the first to purchase it :biggrin:

the rings: yellow gold, rose gold, and white gold covered in diamonds

my phone camera does not do it any justice!! will post clearer shots with a digi cam and will update soon ;)

Attached Files:

2. omg thats gorgeous!!!!
    i love it :heart:

3. Congratulations, very pretty :tender:, please post more pics

4. really cute fab bracelet!

5. How very pretty!

6. [​IMG]

It's lovely ! I can't wait to see more pictures ! ;)

7. Wow! I really love that bracelet. What is the price? I'm hoping its not too $$$, but Cartier usually is.

8. SO pretty!!!!

9. thank you dolls!

i converted online and it's $ 2,504.70 (9,200 AED) but i think it's less expensive in the US. All jewelry brands here in Dubai are a little pricier than outside the country :sad:

10. I love anything Trinity, I have the rings, earrings, bracelets... and now I love this! I wish I hadn't seen it. lol

11. Wow it's lovely! Is that a new style of charity bracelet?

12. i forgot to ask :$ but she did tell me that they haven't made any advertisement for this piece yet! so it was really exciting lol

13. i love it!

14. Super nice.

15. Hot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice