My New Bubble Quilt & Bordeaux GST!

I love the bubble in that color, it looks so yummy and soft--I didnt care for it as much when I first saw it at the trunk shows but i absolutely LOVE it on you and in the pics ive seen thus far from TPF gals, that color you got is my fav by far =)

Your bordeaux GST looks so different, initially i thought it was black lol...its very pretty and definitely very versatile!

mscupcake

how do you like the color?? is it hard to match clothing at all? how is this look if you are the jeans type of gal??? i'm getting one too, but can't decided between the dark brown or the bordoux

mscupcake

how do you like the color?? is it hard to match clothing at all? how is this look if you are the jeans type of gal??? i'm getting one too, but can't decided between the dark brown or the bordoux

I love it! I usually wear jeans on my days off and I've never really had a problem, so far, matching it with anything. I was actually debating between the same two colors and decided to go with the bordeaux because it stood out more. The brown was just a little too dark for me--I thought it looked almost black.

I think the best thing to do is visit the store twice--so you can try both colors on with two different outfits and decide from there :smile:

Thanks again everyone--I love sharing w/fellow purseaholics (plus I think I'm driving the bf mad with all my purse talk LOL):P With the upcoming price increase, these will be my last Chanel purchases for awhile !!!!