My new boy bag obsession or an LV and Gucci I have been wanting too..help!

I'm going to post this on both Chanel and LV forums to get the best feedback. I have been wanting the LV Pallas in black and Gucci swing tote in black (small) since they each came out and I was close to pulling the trigger on both until...I saw the Boy bag in light brown. It has quickly become my new obsession. Not that I still don't want the other two mind you, I still love them both. I do have other LV mono bags, including the NN14 with black on it. Plus I have other black bags... Epi Noe, GST and new med Boy. I don't have any bags the color of the light brown boy.

It's a hard decision when I think of getting 2 bags for the price of one, plus money left over for a pair of shoes. Please help! I will include pics for reference.
I would choose the boy, but in a different color:smile: My second choice the LV/

Thank you for your opinions, I appreciate it :smile: You have helped me think about what I really want, and what I already have. Which would be the best addition? I think the boy would be the best choice, especially with the price increasing. Now or never.

clu13 I sent you a pm with the info.

Em_m the boy in old medium is $4200. the pallas is about $2500 and the Gucci is $950

I love the boy such a beautiful bag and i would love to own one but i dont love the price !! The Gucci is a pretty black bag and the price is great .. I have been eyeing it myself :smile: I love the mono Pallas a great everyday bag that can be worn a couple of ways ! My vote is Pallas its would fit my lifestyle so much better I'm not a really dressy person and the boy to me is a great everyday bag! The Gucci and lv gets my vote !

I think you should get the one(s) you desire most. Sounds like you are really in love with the Boy, but are reluctant because you could get two other bags plus a pair of shoes instead. I've been in the same exact boat as you, and I will tell you that from personal experience, I ended up regretting trying to get the most bang for my buck instead of opting for that one bag I was truly over-the moon-can't-live-without-in-love-with. So I think it ultimately depends on what you desire the most. They are all lovely choices.

I'm not usually a Gucci fan but I think that bag is actually cute. I like the style and it looks nice in black. I'm not a fan of that Chanel in that color. Sorry it's NMS. I'd go with the LV and the Gucci.