My New Bleecker Signature/leather Wallet Has Arrived!!! **pics**

What a versatile wallet: leather, signature, color, plaid, a cute logo and gold stamp on the inside too. You cant go wrong with that one, Do they come in any other colors?

This wallet is style #40890 and it is $198. They are also coming out w/ a mini wallet 40889, a french purse 40891, and a slim envelope (I dont have the style # to that one b/c I dont use big, long wallets!!) The CS Rep in JAX told me to look at the styles in the Hamptons line of wallets to get an idea of looks and sizes. The colors offered are black/black, brown/brown, khaki/saddle, khaki/black.....they will also be coming out w/ a khaki/wine, khaki/coral, and khaki/white but I believe those wont be introduced until Dec 07 and into 2008. Hope that helped!!!!

This wallet is style #40890 and it is $198. They are also coming out w/ a mini wallet 40889, a french purse 40891, and a slim envelope (I dont have the style # to that one b/c I dont use big, long wallets!!) The CS Rep in JAX told me to look at the styles in the Hamptons line of wallets to get an idea of looks and sizes. The colors offered are black/black, brown/brown, khaki/saddle, khaki/black.....they will also be coming out w/ a khaki/wine, khaki/coral, and khaki/white but I believe those wont be introduced until Dec 07 and into 2008. Hope that helped!!!!
thank you!