My "new" black first with silver hardware!

1. Here she is ladies, my "new" 2003 black first with silver hardware! I know I 've totally gone picture crazy (I promised jennifer I would take lots of pics to campare it to the one she had)! I can't believe the leather on this beauty--so thick and squishy--and I love how the silver/pewter hardware looks on the first! It's really cool because even though I have another black b-bag (black '05 city) the leathers are completely different and wonderful in their own way! :love: :love:

sfirst1.jpg sfirst2.jpg back.jpg corner1.jpg red.jpg first9.jpg
  2. :love: what a beauty!!! :wlae: :wlae: the leather looks so yummy!!! congrats!!! and have fun wearing her!!! :yahoo:

3. woooooooooo-whooooooooo, congrats avery, she's a knock-out :wlae:

4. o0o0o0o she's gorgeous avery! isnt the leather AMAZING!

5. Congratulations. She is very pretty.

6. It's gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!!!! :yahoo:

7. thanks ladies! wow, you were so fast! I was still editing and I already had so many posts! ;)

8. I'm seriously drooling here, avery! :nuts: :nuts:
    Congrats! :yahoo: Your first is GORGEOUS!!! :love: :heart:

9. thanks for posting these, avery!
    the leather on these are so unique; it's very cool to see the differences. beautiful bag- CONGRATS! :yahoo:

10. Thanks! I'd post pics wearing it but I'm in my pjs writing exams (still!) so they will have to wait until two weeks from now when I am finished and can actually go out into public! ;)

11. Fantastic!! That is such a great looking black First (love the silver hw on it)! Congratulations on your new gem!

12. very, very nice!:heart:

13. Its beautiful, enjoy!:wlae:

14. It's beautiful, avery! Congrats! The leather looks amazing!!:love:

15. It's gorgeous:nuts: , congrats!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice