My New BIRKINNNN!

Noriko I can feel your excitement!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your birkin!!! You are sooooo LUCKY girl!!!!! Congrats!! and I am soooo HAPPY for you!!! I have been following your thread on wanting a perfect Birkin and now she is in your arm and the love is forever!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: .

GORGEOUS and beyond my word to describe her!!! :love: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

Thanks so much EVERYONE. I am very excited about taking her out for the first time today. I almost want to just skip working out and go shopping already! Can't be a total fatty with a birkin though lol. I feel like I've reached a milestone or something haha, I know its just a bag, but it makes me soooooooooo happy! I can't believe its finally mine after all this time!

addictedtopurses said:
congrats! it is such a beauty! I have enjoyed living vicariously through your Birkin experience b/c I know I won't be able to have my own for awhile :shame:

Do you live on Oahu? I love Hawaii and have ever since my parents took us to visit when I was 9. We've been going every other year since then to make up for the fact that my dad didn't take the job his company offered him in Hawaii (at least he took the NYC one and I ended up growing up with a 20 minute ride to NYC!)

I must admit I've been checking the NYC Hermes store once a week (when I take the baby to a playgroup in the city) to see what they have in stock. Too bad it will have to wait for at least another couple of years!

If you're ever in NYC let me and the other east coasters know and we'll get together for a whirlwind shopping tour![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Will definitely need to take you up on that! That would be awesome! Picking up another birkin or a Kelly in NYC, :nuts:

ilovelouisvuitton said:
Waaaaaaaaaaaa... *hysterical* Noriko, you're so luckyyy!!! that is so gorgeousssssssssss... :nuts:

I'm sooo sooo happy for you :lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATS AGAIN!!! :smile:

PS. btw, how about your crush (the SA)? I hope I don't sound like a stalker here :shame:

hehe my SA and I will meet again soon! I'm going to the mall to show her off today :lol: jj about the showoff, but I am going to the mall today and hopefully he is there! We can talk birkins and J12s :love: