My New Betsey Johnson Shoes

Hello. My name is Adriana, new to the group. Had to comment on these shoes . . I LOVE them. I saw them a couple of weeks ago here at the Betsey Johnson store in Dallas. I am thinking I will purcahse them in the bright blue color. Hopefully, the store still has my size available. Nordstrom.com only has them in an off white color.

amd

gregsgirl said:
Hello. My name is Adriana, new to the group. Had to comment on these shoes . . I LOVE them. I saw them a couple of weeks ago here at the Betsey Johnson store in Dallas. I am thinking I will purcahse them in the bright blue color. Hopefully, the store still has my size available. Nordstrom.com only has them in an off white color.

amd

Welcome to the forum. :biggrin:

gregsgirl said:

amd
Welcome to the forum Adriana, I can promise you that you will have lots of fun here with us girls & boys!
:biggrin: