My NEW band!!

Nov 7, 2005
5/8 ct. t.w. Round Ruby and Diamond Anniversary Band

Fireflies and bursting fireworks on the 4th of July: Celebrate the everlasting love you both have with this stunning ruby and diamond anniversary band in 14 karat yellow gold. Two sparkling round diamonds, approximately .19 carat TW, and three fiery round rubies, approximately .40 carat TW, make up this exciting ring she'll always love to wear. Total gem weight is approximately .59 carat.

( its white gold)

I am getting it from a 3rd party whose ex bf gave it to her. The paperwork is in the ex's name but thats okay. The lifetime warranty still applies as long as i have that paperwork..

695 + tax = 754.50

I am paying the girl 145 for it. i get a free 550$ credit for an upgrade if i wanted!

I tried to get the paperwork put into my name but i can not since its the ex. i was ensured that everything will be fine and the only difference is if i wanted to insure the ring but i wont be doing that.
I am so happy. i always wanted this ring but could not afford the 700$ price tag. Its a size 4.5 and i need it to be a 5.5/6 but that can wait since Shaneco has a 5 day wait for sizing due to the holiday rush..

I am getting the ring in a few hours and will post real life pictures when i get home tonight along with my promise band :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• 06-6R43-01-0005-0600dt.jpg
    06-6R43-01-0005-0600dt.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 58