My New Bag! What do you all think?

Desirella

Aug 27, 2007
So the story behind this purse is that I saw it at Marshalls a few days ago and it is a Cromia purse which is apparently a under the radar italian designer. The bag is made in italy and it was a gorgeous dark chocolate bronzey brown with some great details on an otherwise plain bag and it was $129. I somehow managed to kick in the self control since I recently bought a bag but later that night, I couldn't stop thinking about it so I ran back to Marshalls and it was gone!!:crybaby: I was so upset and ransacked all the surrounding Marshalls and TJ Maxx's in my area but found nothing. However, I managed to buy a new one off ebay today for even cheaper than it was at Marshalls. It's black but I can live with that. I can't tell you how excited I am...the leather was just exquisite and I love the zippers on the handles.

I just wanted to share my story and ask you all what you thought about this bag!

754662.JPG

754661.JPG

754659.JPG

According to the Cromia site (which is in Italian) they have been in business for over 40 years and although they sell around the world their best markets are Italy, Russia, Germany, South Korea and Japan.
Bags made in Italy are generally of a higher quality so well done!

Thanks ladies! You've made me even more excited about the bag....as if that was possible:yahoo:. I also like having something that not everyone would have but now that I have this one...I still want to buy it in the yummi brown color I originally saw it in (I secretly hope that whoever bought that bag from marshalls returns it :graucho: