My New Baby!!!...mj Hudson!ta-da!

I am sure many members agree with you that MJ bags are heavy! I believe some of us have gotten used to the weigh, others are willing to suffer because the bags are just too gorgeous (ie Stam). LOL.

Glimmer said:
Jill, it looks so cute on you!

I gotta say that even though my black one is the all leather version, and the leather appears to be LIGHT (technically thin but in a good way), this bag is HEAVY as hell! Either you people are in denial or you have definitely been eating your spinach! It's just as heavy, if not heavier than the stam. And I'm talking about it empty!

coachwife6 said:
Hey Sick4Marc. I saw your comment on the gold. I was an anti-gold person, but I am starting to turn the corner. Are you? Still more of a fan of the silver.....

Hi coachwife...been swamped! I'm sort of just barely rounding the bend on the gold thing, I guess, but really only with respect to this bag in particular...it's not too overbearing. I know that I would just keep wishing in the back of my (very tired) brain that it was silver instead...but I'm afraid to miss getting one while I can...urgh. Definitely wouldn't want a pushlock style bag with gold...just me.

PHH LOVES all the gold hardware this fall...he keeps chuckling over my frustration...he does so enjoy his petty torments :lol:.