My new baby -- his name is Blake!

...oh this thread keeps coming back to haunt me!!! (or taunt me?!?!?) ..Still drooling over your bag Crysti...but I decided not to tie up funds now..no sense since I really wouldn't use that much in the next few months....looking forward to the fall for that purchase!!!! Are you just LOVING your new gorgeous blake or what!!!!!!!

Emmy, yes! yes! I am loving my bag and I have been getting tons of compliments on him :P You have to get one in the fall/winter, because it's really beautiful (just like you said it would be) with my suits when I'm in court, or on the weekends while running errands in jeans and a t-shirt.

RedSox24 -- I got my bag from Saks Fifth Avenue in PA. Emmy hooked me up with a great SA there so let me know if you want his number.

Have a great weekend!

Where did you get this bag? Love it. I have been searching on line for a black one but can't find it in the usual places.
OMG get it!!!! Love this bag!!! ...and use the SA that Chrysti & used....he's great!!!! PM either of us for the number...There is an event coming up this Thursday at Saks too.....if you buy the bag you'll get a $150.00 gift card....!!!!!