My new babies :)

I think my cobbler guy will do a better job than CL himself though. I have a pair of CL pigalles from NM and the sole painted very sloppily.
if your shoes are faulty you should have exchanged them. there's nothing with your shoes that you just bought, they're quite lovely. why paint them another colour if you detest the designer who traditionally does it?

Painting them would be strange and the paint might flake off and get messy. In addition, paint might accidentally get on the sides and ruin them! I think they are nice in their original condition. The silver is lovely, but if you don't like them, then you could always return them.

if your shoes are faulty you should have exchanged them. there's nothing with your shoes that you just bought, they're quite lovely. why paint them another colour if you detest the designer who traditionally does it?

No, I don't want to paint the shoes another color. Just the soles. I think it would be cute with another color like hot pink or red.

Painting them would be strange and the paint might flake off and get messy. In addition, paint might accidentally get on the sides and ruin them! I think they are nice in their original condition. The silver is lovely, but if you don't like them, then you could always return them.

He is pretty experienced (the cobbler). ANd all soles eventually get messy, I am not worried. I mean the soles already have a layer of paint that will wear off, why not do something else with it.. I think I've settled on hot pink though like Betsey's shoes. Maybe red soles are a bit too common?:s:shrugs: