My new Azur Berkeley with Duomo size Comparison LOVE this bag!!!

Haha ok I'll do a modeling pic for you .. I'll try for one before i go to bed tonight, hubby will need to take the shots. Thanks for the comments - I think I will also try to photo journalize its patina process every few months, could be interesting over the years :smile: you know I love photo projects with lv!

Haha ok I'll do a modeling pic for you .. I'll try for one before i go to bed tonight, hubby will need to take the shots. Thanks for the comments - I think I will also try to photo journalize its patina process every few months, could be interesting over the years :smile: you know I love photo projects with lv!
That would be great! I want to see what everyone is talking about with the patina process :yes:

Thanks :smile: I find I use the Duomo about every day in the F/W and whenever I'm not wearing my Bosphore backpack the rest of the year, so this will be what I use most of the time now for S/S I think :smile: except when I need the pack or Saleya capacity -- then I have my fancy dancey Suhali Le Tal and Vernis Sunset for out and about ... guess next is hmmm carry on luggage piece? LOL

Hi Tina! Congratz! Did you get it from Lisa's Store? Are you back from your trip? We need to go for lunch again! Ummm......with all your travelling, I'm surprised no luggage piece yet! :graucho::P