My new affinity with YSL bags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tend to dance around the forum but recently I decided to have a look at YSL bags and wow--I need to make a wish list of bags I love. My love for handbags have taken a back seat since I was traveling for so often, but I love love love some of the bags I saw on the website.

The YSL bags I think are amazing:

St. Tropez -- when did this bag come out and what colors does it come in?

Downtown -- I've been having a love/hate relationship with this bag for years. I love it then I hate it. I think I just need to get it--in a funky color.

Mombasa -- it seems so refined and free spirited. I think I need this bag.

So here I am--from being ambivalent to YSL bags to needing all 3 of them!!! Did anyone have IRL pics? Do yo love them/ hate them? ;)

2. I have always loved the Mombasa

3. welcome, great to have you here PinkTulip

I love all three, but do not have St Tropez any more. It was larger version and did not suit me well. Mombasa, I found in a lovely red and downtown in amazing color

there are plenty of pics in reference thread :biggrin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. That red Mombasa is gorgeous!!!! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing. I was going to get a boring (read: muted) color of the Mombasa, but the red looks luxe!

5. I've also just looked into YSL bags. I touched my first one in NYC last week. The roady is gorgeous but the leather feels quite thin. Am loving the muse too.

6. I have a Downtown and I love it. I really love the style and the leather and I feel like it can be so easily dressed up and then dressed down. I have it in the medium size and it's the perfect size for me. I'll try to post a modeling pic later.

7. I am cheer up for downtown patent :winkiss: