my new addition: damier koala wallet + 4 key holder!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. 2 sweet additions!! :yahoo:

makes a little complete damier family~~~ i forgot to take a pic of my ipanema too :supacool:

how do u guys like them? :jammin:

CIMG0863-3.JPG
  2. Congrats rensky!!!!:yahoo: What a gorgeous looking family:love: Looove the Damier Koala wallet:girlsigh:

3. nice family you have there! i love the koala!

4. Congrats on the new additions!! I love everything!

5. Love them all--especially the koala wallet! Great collection!

6. thanks to you :heart: in making me get the mini monogram mini noe!! or else i wouldnt've exchanged the monogram mini noe :hysteric: for the koala wallet and was forced to get the 4 key holder because there was money left over! :nuts:

7. I :heart: :heart: :heart: your collection! It's awesome the Koala wallet is so :yahoo:

8. :girlsigh:

9. i can't stop looking at the wallet!!! the credit card slots allow the cards to slide in so easily! :supacool: the bifold damier wallet i have..didn't allow for the ease when i first used it...took like a month or two..anyway i love both of them..but i can't help but store the bifold away in the dust bag and into the box ...and into the closet :shame:

10. Aw congrats!

I love how you are a Damier fan!

*yay*

11. :yes: Thats my kind of family...

I luv luv the Damier collection...so classy...so devine....what a great buy!!! Congrats!!!!:drinkup:

12. I love that you appreciate the Damier collection.

I am so curious to see how well the Damier Azur color will do too.

13. :wlae::jammin::girlsigh:

im not that excited about azur collection.....i don't like vachetta...but regardless, it will be nice to see damier in a different color combination! :rolleyes:

14. Congrats on your new purchases ... your damier family looks stunning:heart:

15. :nuts: i guess u do understand im so proud!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice