My Neo Noe came today but the glazing is a bit sloppy.

Am I being too picky about the glazing?

• Yeah, chill out girl!

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • No, I'd return it!

Votes: 24 55.8%

• Total voters

kix55

Jan 31, 2012
that would bother me a lot, esp since the bag costs a lot of $$$. Do you live near a LV store where you can take it back for exchange?

Reactions: shopgirl0047

kikiii_24

Apr 20, 2020
That would bother me since the bag is close to $2K after taxes. If it will bother you down the road and you're going to keep thinking about it, I think you should try to go to the boutique and exchange it for a better one!

Wondermuffin

Jan 29, 2018
This bag is expensive! There are known glazing issues on YouTube on the opening of the bag, so do check if the glazing is okay there as well

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
The glazing on my Mono Noir one split on the rim of the bag after a year of using. This is not supposed to happen to an expensive bag. I brought it back in and exchanged for the Cherry Berry/DE. So far, it's not showing wear. I would suggest taking it back for an exchange or pick another style.

nycgirl79

Born & raised Manhattanite, addicted to traveling
O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
nyc
My nearest LV store is 2.5 hours away. Thinking about making the drive...

I agree with the other posters...we pay a lot of money for these “luxury” products - and if you’re not happy (it would bother me as well), you should definitely exchange it. While it’s unfortunate that you have to make such a trek, in the long run it’ll be worth it when you have a perfect bag in your possession. Just call the store in advance to make sure they have what you want! Good luck!