My MbMJ Heidi in Poppy

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my friend and I went out for pizza Saturday night. The wait was half an hour, so we went up the block to the Marc by Marc Jacobs store while we were waiting. I will admit that I haven't been impressed by seeing the bags online this season. Walking by the window was a whole different experience. They have a ton of bags in right now, and they all look gorgeous. I was amazed because they had a section of MJ Collection bags. I had to :drool: over them before going to look at the MbMJ bags. I bought the Dr. Q convertible clutch in Midnight. The next day, I went to put my stuff in it, and found that it was just too small. My wallet made it bulge really strangely and I wasn't a fan of the patent as much out of the store. So I went in today to exchange it for a larger bag.

I was happy to see that the guy who'd originally helped me with the clutch was there. He was really helpful and offered some good opinions. But I might have seen a little strange to him because I kept petting all the bags he brought me. I just loved feeling the different leather. I was torn between getting something in Poppy or in Grass. I'm not normally that into green, but it was just such a beautiful shade. After trying a couple bags on and looking in the mirror, I decided on the Heidi in Poppy. And I'm so glad that I did. I love it so much. The leather just feels so soft and yummy. The color is gorgeous. And the bag is huge. I love the size. I can fit all of my stuff plus my external hard drive in it. (Yes, I am a little computer geek.) I couldn't be happier. :yahoo:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. She's a cutie! That's a great bag and the color is yummy. The leather on the turnlock line is so soft and smooshy. Enjoy!

3. The Poppy is a beautiful color! :heart: I tend to pet bags, too, and this one looks perfectly smooshy. Enjoy.

4. If he works at MBMJ I'm sure he's seen someone pet bags before! What a great color. I have the Heidi in Acid Yellow, it does hold a lot! Congrats. I wish going out for pizza always ended in a MJ purchase.....

5. ohh i love the poppy ! I was debating on getting that colour but ended up going with mouse grey because i've been waiting for a grey bag for a long time, it's the perfect bag isn't it ? smooshy and fits so comfortably :smile:

6. what a pretty bag!!

7. So pretty, the color is tdf! You wear it well!!

8. Very cute! The color is eye popping!

9. i LOVE the poppy! that is a gorgeous bag and looks great on you!! :tup: now you're making me want a poppy teri...

10. Yummy summer color and great squishy bag!

11. so nice for spring! well done.

12. cute!

13. Adorable!

I love the heidi, and have one in cordovan. Its a great bag!

14. I still can't believe how wonderful the leather feels. And the color is so pretty.

I knew that you all would understand. I figured that I couldn't be the only one who couldn't keep their hands off. It's just so soft.

That's a good point. Maybe he just thought, "Oh, it's another one of those bag petting women." :lol: And I was so excited when going out for pizza resulted in a new bag. I've been buying shoes instead lately, so I needed a new one. And by needed, I mean I really wanted one. The Acid Yellow is completely different from the picture the name brings to my mind. I was expecting some over the top, crazy yellow. Instead it is such a pretty, soft shade. :girlsigh:

15. Oh my, I love the poppy color! It looks fab on you.