My LVOE charm on all sorts of bags! (LOTS OF PICS!!!)

ajamesgrly

~Jamie~
O.G.
Feb 2, 2006
I know I'm a little late with the whole LVOE line (been MIA for awhile) , but I just got the LVOE cell phone charm a couple of days ago for a really great deal! :tup: Initially I wanted the inclusion speedy because I have been drooling over Rebecca's (LVbabydoll) collection for the longest time and seeing the new bleu really made me want one, but last minute I decided to go for LVOE charm instead, I figured this item is more "limited" and so unique that the minute I saw one for sale, i swept it up! :yahoo:so here she is on my several of my bags LV and non-LV...i know I know I went a little overboard with the pics, but I figured the charm goes with so much!:idea:

ps I won't be using it on my phone...it's too pretty to be banged around! enjoy all the pics!:heart:

on my Speedies...damier 30 and azur 25

Attachments

• DSC04272.JPG
    DSC04272.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC04274.JPG
    DSC04274.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC04276.JPG
    DSC04276.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC04278.JPG
    DSC04278.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 124
I'm so glad you posted these b/c i was thinking about getting a cell charm for my bags since my cell doesn't have the loop to put them on but i didn't know if i'd like it. Now i deff. have to get me one!

I'm so glad you posted these b/c i was thinking about getting a cell charm for my bags since my cell doesn't have the loop to put them on but i didn't know if i'd like it. Now i deff. have to get me one!

i hope you get one! this charm is just too cute and I love the unique look of it...might want to check the stores to see if they still have em!