My LV experience yesterday!!

Sometimes when it's still pending, ie. during "purchase authorisation" stage, it doesn't show up on your CC statement. I've had some that showed "purchase authorisation" and then a day later, disappears from my online statement, only to reappear a couple of days later. Dunno why it does this but I wouldn't worry. Give it till Monday. I'm sure the SA charged it properly. If not.. bonus! LOL! J/k!:P

Lisa was the lady who served me when i went in, but the order i placed for the book was with a different lady with an accent.. ive forgotten her name..

Ahhh, it's nice to know that you don't have to get dressy for LV in Melbourne. I sometimes walk past LV and I feel like I'm too casual but thanks to your experiment, I might go into LV more in my jeans :biggrin:

Thanks!

I am glad that you had a good experience at LV. The manager of that store is very, very nice:biggrin: I would vote against getting a vernis wallet if you are going to throw it around as it can mark quite easily. The MC Koala wallet is very nice too..I adore the suhali PTI:love:

MZVTEC said:
I went to Collins St.... yeh the doorman was sweet..

this sounds realllllllly stupid... but everytime i go to Crown, i can NEVER find the LV store.... LOL i go where the hotel entrance is, sure enough there is a Burberry and Versace... but where the hell is LV ???
and i have been to Crown like 1 bazillion times...

1 bazillion times! :biggrin:

Glad you had such a successful visit. I wish I lived close enough to visit my LV store more than once a year:cry:
Can't wait to see pics of your fabulous purchases.