My LV Costume jewellry ^*^

vicky, vicky, vicky... how can I say this without sounding too harsh... I HATE YOU! only because you have the most fabulous costume jewelry collection EVER. :love: dang, now I want to raid your jewelry drawer even more!

loveeee the murakami stuff! and the chunky LV bracelet and the matching earrings!

vicky, vicky, vicky... how can I say this without sounding too harsh... I HATE YOU! only because you have the most fabulous costume jewelry collection EVER. :love: dang, now I want to raid your jewelry drawer even more!

loveeee the murakami stuff! and the chunky LV bracelet and the matching earrings!

But I love you Jen ... ha ha ha :heart:

omg where did you get that BRACELET? my mom has this huge strawberry necklace and she would LOVE that!

Hello,

The bracelet was sold out since last summer coz this is from the last summer cruise collection. I think it was totally sold out. I bught this bracelet more than a year.

I also have a necklace too but I gave it to my sis. It's a beautiful necklace :yes: .

Sorry for didn't give you any info. as I total believed that it was sold out in the store. let's try ebay.