my LV birthday loot!!

ok, here it is......OnmyMind04 was right..it's the TIVOLI PM!! :nuts: :cloud9: :yahoo:

attachment.php

i was sooo shocked when i saw it..i kept asking DH "HOW did you get it???" because I knew they were basically sold out and really hard to come by (going for hundreds over retail on ebay). Well turns out he found one at a nearby boutique! The day of the BH meet (while we were all having lunch), he had actually gone to LV @ rodeo drive in search of a Tivoli (aww). They didn't have one, but they said that Hollywood & Highland did, and so that's where DH went. He said that when he got there they had one in the glass case and he bought it! And turns out it's a baby..it was only 1-2 weeks old when he bought it!! :girlsigh: and it's made in France too....

anyway, this is my very first mono bag and i LOVE it. i love the shape and how easy it is to get in and out of!

oh, and here's a pic of my "springy" collection (sans tivoli).
attachment.php

and here's a pic of all my LV b-day loot!! (plus lavender bedford) :wlae:
attachment.php

Attachments

• t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4,610
  • collection1.jpg
    collection1.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 3,140
  • collection2.jpg
    collection2.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,692
OHHHH i love love loveeee ur agenda, makes me wanna have one, now struggling whether i really need agenda as i'll going to get a pda soon...sigh..now u made me wanna have one!!

Happy bday! Great haul!!! I especially love the framboise agenda (you are soooo lucky to get one - the best vernis colour ever IMO)!!! The tivoli is adorable too - hope you are enjoying all your great new pieces!