My LV bag and wallets were stolen this morning :(

Omg! I am so sorry to hear about your awful experience. Hope the insurance will take care of things and that you get your laptop back.

Thank u so much guys i can express how greatful i am to all your well wishes and kind words! :crybaby:

Cross my fingers the insurance company will cover it everything!

I hope u all have a wonderful & safe xmas. Do remember to make sure your house is secured etc this is prime time part of the year for criminals to go out house hunting for more stealing etc. Don't leave too much cash at home as unfortunately that is why they target this time of year and it' just so unfair. I guess u can't say the same for presents as they usually steal these as well.

Hope all is well! :heart::smile:

Best of wishes to you and your loved ones. Unfortunately, during this season while we all look for tokens of love for our friends and family, there are those that cannot afford them and look for "other means" to attain them.

It is a terrible eye opener, but it really shows us the meaning of the holiday season that even without material possessions (aside from your laptop files), our family and our loved ones are the most important valuables in life.

Sorry you and your family had to go through this...
We've been robbed at our vacation house while sleeping last year too...
and sometimes I still get nightmares about it
and still miss the valuables they took.:sad:
I hope your insurance will cover everything... even the bags...

GOODLUCK!!!:heart:

Yikes! iluvdesigner_7, hope everything will work out in the end. Sorry to say, but i think you might have more luck w/insurance than police; when they stole my BMW, even the police said it flat out: don't give too much hope, there are more important crimes to solve than stolen/broken ins...... But please keep us update, will definitely keep your family in my prayer-um, even i don't know you personally, but i am sure our all mighty God will know!:angel: :flowers: