My LV bag always triggers shops anti theft sensor

Jan 2, 2016
I don't carry much in my bag. Keys, cards, a couple of make ups, tissues. 90% of the time whenever I'm going in or out of shop front, the anti theft sensor will trigger. Does anyone knows if there is something hidden inside our lv bags, like a chip or radio transmitter? Am I the only one that face this problem? I have this problem with Flandrin because it is my everyday bag. I'm going to see if the same problem happen with my alma. Appreciate your responses. Thanks

I had the same problem ...turned out it was caused by my mobile phone, I don´t know how that`s possible, but from the day I got a new phone, it stopped and never started again. The phone was the only thing that was always in my bag, the bags changed, the things I carried with me changed, but every time I was going in a store, no matter what store, the sensor started beeping...so embarassing... :biggrin::wtf:

I've never had any of my LVs do that before, neither have I seen anti-theft strips inside of new ones in-store. Most likely the sensors are being tripped by something inside your bag or on your person - next time it happens you can always take out your magnetic sensitive items (i.e phone and cards) and politely ask the clerk to run the bag over their magnet once or twice and see if that helps