my love noni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hq8

Aug 31, 2019
hi
i want to express my feeling i feel sad can not stop crying my heart broken i take my cat to vet today after long sick less apatite vomiting's diarrhea after treatment stopped but yesterday new signs bleeding mouth nose bad mouth smell vet tell me today this is virus can transmit to other cat so i keep it in garden people put food for cat but i feel sad guilty i really miss my cat i do not continue treatment because it is the cost and afraid of my another cat to be sick

hi
i want to express my feeling i feel sad can not stop crying my heart broken i take my cat to vet today after long sick less apatite vomiting's diarrhea after treatment stopped but yesterday new signs bleeding mouth nose bad mouth smell vet tell me today this is virus can transmit to other cat so i keep it in garden people put food for cat but i feel sad guilty i really miss my cat i do not continue treatment because it is the cost and afraid of my another cat to be sick
oh....so sad
do you have mild weather so kitty won't be too cold out there? Is he suffering? maybe it's his time?

I'm so sorry to hear this. We all can related to one of our beloved kitties being seriously ill.
While its very difficult decision, if your cat is suffering, maybe its best to have your vet, euthanize him. As, SDKitty said, maybe its his time? Its a terrible decision, I've had to do in the past, but I also couldn't see my cat suffer, especially if there was no hope for a recovery.
Please know we're all thinking of you and hearts go out to you in your time of grief.

Reactions: Hq8
I'm so sorry to hear this. We all can related to one of our beloved kitties being seriously ill.
While its very difficult decision, if your cat is suffering, maybe its best to have your vet, euthanize him. As, SDKitty said, maybe its his time? Its a terrible decision, I've had to do in the past, but I also couldn't see my cat suffer, especially if there was no hope for a recovery.
Please know we're all thinking of you and hearts go out to you in your time of grief.

now not with me i keep in park also i do not agree with euthanize , vet said it is easy can recovery but i afraid of another cat in home to be sick

Status
Not open for further replies.