my love-laye new miu miu!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i'm a balenciaga girl through and through but when i saw the COLOR of this miu miu, i JUST had to get it because it was in my favorite color :heart: it's so bright and eye catching!

want to take a guess at what it is?

2. nevermind i can't wait i want to share the pics with you guys!

here she is :heart::heart::heart:

Attached Files:

3. celafusion: SHE'S A BEAUTY!!!!!!! I love your bow satchel! Welcome to the fam!!! Did you order it from the Beverly Hills store? CONGRATS!!! :wlae:

4. How pretty! It's definitely gives the bow a different edge - I like it! Congrats!

5. OMG! i love it!! coz purple is my fav color!!

6. wow, i've never seen the bow bag in this color! i think it's sweet!
    i've been meaning to get another bow bag.. where did you purchase it?
    this is such a lovely bag, congrats! (:

7. thanks everyone (: i got it at the singapore store while on vacation. i literally felt it calling out to me when i was at the store! haha. more pics to come!

8. Wow, is that a new colour for the Bow? Looks great!

9. i love the bow and this colour!!! congrats celafusion!!
    i saw this bag when i was in nyc during the holiday but i already have the sapphire city. did u see the patent bow??? it was gorgeous too
    i was holding it and didn't want to let go :sad:

10. what a beauty!!

11. The colour is just amazing. I love your taste in bags

12. Wow gorgeous color. I love purple.

13. I'm a Balenciaga girl too:P,but I love miu miu,and your new baby is amazing,that colour is fab!

Congrats!!!:drinkup:

14. Gorgeous bag!!!!! The bow bag is very known here :smile:

Congrats! & I can tell from the color of your choice that your a B-Bag gal :smile:

15. do they still carry the bow bag this season?