My love for Miu Miu oldies

some of my favorite bags I have ever odnedavno are Miu Miu but the ones Mađe of fabulous distressed leather, e.g buffalo as they call it

I will display some here and hope someone else likes these styles - they have no glitter and shine, but some amazing vibe of rugged, old and hip in my humble oppinion, and I can see myself keeping most of them for years to come

Here are “antique” leather satchel in red like the runway one and a foldable tote in sabbia

I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)

Reactions: 880
I love the buffalo leather and I think in shoes, bags and clothes, they do great stuff and really horrendous stuff, some of them look like an explosion in a glitter fabric (not the ones you posted, it is just that Miu Miu tends to take their embellishment often to the extreme)
I think so too, they cater to everyone like Fendi - some of the most beautiful and the most hideous bags made....so those who like glitter and embellishments can find interesting stuff and I just sift through to find amazing pieces I like

Reactions: 880 and Gabs007
That's a fabulous collection, vesna! And an inspiration for my own.

At the moment, I have only one Miu Miu, an older Aviator, and it is a joy to carry. It's much larger than most bags that I carry, so I'm very curious to hear more about your "two small Aviators". IE, how small is small?

Attachments

• Miu Miu Aviator.jpg
    Miu Miu Aviator.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Love
Reactions: vesna and 880
Thank you so much for sharing all of these photos! I'm surprised you don't have a Coffer in your collection!
sorry for not visiting the thread often, thanks for kind words, yes, coffer was always too much for me somehow, a bit like a bottomless pit LOL, I had a similar style and was too big and too spacious but not structured so that I can carry papers and binders

That's a fabulous collection, vesna! And an inspiration for my own.

At the moment, I have only one Miu Miu, an older Aviator, and it is a joy to carry. It's much larger than most bags that I carry, so I'm very curious to hear more about your "two small Aviators". IE, how small is small?
sorry for not seeing this earlier, small is really smaller than large, it is just right. I found this mod photo somewhere online and it is a real size

luxury-women-miu-miu-used-handbags-p193108-013.jpg

Reactions: IntheOcean
some of my favorite bags I have ever owned are Miu Miu but the ones made of fabulous distressed leather, e.g buffalo as they call it

I will display some here and hope someone else likes these styles - they have no glitter and shine, but some amazing vibe of rugged, old and hip in my humble opinion, and I can see myself keeping most of them for years to come

Here are “antique” leather satchel in red like the runway one and a foldable tote in sabbia

View attachment 4631951

View attachment 4631952

View attachment 4631953

View attachment 4631954

View attachment 4631955

View attachment 4631956

View attachment 4631957
A bit of matelasse black large and clutch and cipria clutch
This looks functional and practical for daily use.:tup:

When I left my parents home in June 2018 I’d just bought a kitten from Italy, and couldn’t afford the £100 Miu Miu eBay handbag I’d found, so my dad bought it for me.
I’ve just found the identical bag for sale, apparently it was a limited edition, and is now being sold for £1000!

Reactions: vesna
When I left my parents home in June 2018 I’d just bought a kitten from Italy, and couldn’t afford the £100 Miu Miu eBay handbag I’d found, so my dad bought it for me.
I’ve just found the identical bag for sale, apparently it was a limited edition, and is now being sold for £1000!
That is just amazing ! Very often style just comes back and aren’t you glad you have it ?

Reactions: cecchetti