my love affair...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. with LV has to stop for awhile...not meaning i'm not going to visit this forum..but i will try to keep it low...after getting my dream bag (Belem pm:heart:), and the fact that i have to submit my thesis in a month's time (I AM AIMING TO GRADUATE IN DECEMBER:yahoo:), i gotta make sure that my degree comes first!!!

posts will be slow...i will miss u all :crybaby:...feel freel to PM me anytime to say hi...and.....................KEEP THOSE BAGS ROLLING!!!!!!!!!!

when i come bck...i hope to get an epi item...speedy maybe? am looking out for epi vanilla or lilac speedy.......drop me a PM if u do see one, thanks!! :cutesy:

2. Awww, we'll miss you, but your education is very important. Good luck, get high marks & come back when you can.

3. Oo:huh:o...you have to be strong...LV is s:huh:Oo addicting..but taco's right...school first and purses later!! good luck with your graduation!

4. Awwww my queen of the damier I will miss you!

Good luck with the thesis!!!

5. We will miss you! But your education cmes first! Tomorrow I have to sign out, since I have to study for a big test too! Drop by and say hi!

6. :graucho:

7. good luck! can't wait till you come back!:sad:

8. Hate to see you go. I've always enjoyed reading your posts, but I agree with the others school comes first. Good luck!

9. :sad: I'll miss you but of course study always comes 1st:yes: .Good luck!

P.S. I'll pm you if I see any great Epi deals:graucho:

10. Bye Rensky, we'll miss you!!
    Come back soon, and good luck with school!

11. Rensky, keep up the good work! I know it's hard, but it's worth getting done early.

I got my MS in 91 from Villanova. Instead of a thesis, we had to do a group Research Paper for our 3 semester Research Class.

12. Reksky.. goodluck dear!

13. Study hard, check in when you can. It will be worth it in the end! Good Luck!:yes:

14. Good luck. Don't worry, we'll still be here for you when you come back.

15. bye we really love your posts....keep in touch

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice