My Louis Vuitton Family - THE BIG REVEAL!!!

This has been the most enjoyable, witty and beautiful thread to read! Your photography is amazing, your daughters are so beautiful, and your bags are wonderful as well as your stories. Keep posting! I will definitely be following.

I can relate to how it all started! One little speedy. Mine was pre-loved. Now I'm lovin on a lot of stuff I never even knew about at one time! haha

Lovely pictures. Lovely collection.

Wow...this was beautiful. I don't think I've read through so many pages on one single thread. Loved it!!

And I can say that no one really dug up an old thread..this thread kept going and going and going...

Beautiful pics!!! Beautiful collection!!

Wow, I've just sat here and read through all 32 pages. What a brilliant thread and congratulations on such an amazing and inspiring collection and your beautiful twins! I fell in love with the mono heart purse. I'm a new LV fan and can feel the addiction taking hold. I just bought my first LV - a mono Neverfull GM and I am in love. The heart coin purse would look amazing clipped to this! Does LV still do this do you know? You're obviously an expert and I have looked on their website and can't find it! Would appreciate your advice! Thanks :biggrin:

So, I am back! After the winter, when Spring finally came around, I happened to be in the mall, not any plans to buy anything, but I just "stopped" in... well as many of you know, that means I had to get a little something. And little something I did.

This is seriously one of my favorite things from LV - and when you see it you may laugh. But it is the Speedy charm. It looks amazing on all of my speedy bags. Here are a few pictures of this cute fav!

On the Cassis Purple Epi Speedy:

LV-38.png

On the Damier Ebene bag - you may be thinking... I have not seen it yet... It comes later.

LV-39.png

Back to the purple bag - full body shot with the speedy charm:

LV-3.png

And one more:

LV-4.png

this is my favorite from all the pics you posted. its just sooooo NICE. and I love the combination of the speedy and the charm. :smile: