My lizard !

I try to bring it out everytime I go for nice dinners :P
It fits my hp, tissue, lipstick, face powder plus a small card holder. Not too bad for a small clutch ;)

My SA was trying to sell me one in croc over the summer. LOL, he must think I mint money at home. The pochette looks so lovely in an exotic (croc or lizard) but in leather it looks very ordinaire... :sad:

The croc pouchette is pricey:sweatdrop:
I rather buy a 25cm lizard kelly for the same price :nuts: !!

How's the level of maintenance for lizard? Scratch and water resistance??

I ask cos I'm terrible w/ bags. Not that I deliberately mistreat them but they do get used good and proper. So they will get bumped, nudged and slightly scratched. But better to use them and get them "worn" than to leave them at home. LOL.

How's the level of maintenance for lizard? Scratch and water resistance??

I ask cos I'm terrible w/ bags. Not that I deliberately mistreat them but they do get used good and proper. So they will get bumped, nudged and slightly scratched. But better to use them and get them "worn" than to leave them at home. LOL.

I must say this lizard is pretty scratch and water resistant !!! I don't go paranoid when I use her :P

:drool: Gorgeous baby! Congrats Katyc! There were 3 lizard pochettes at Hermes Jakarta last week: in vert anis, orange and pink. I'd pick the vert anis too. Great choice!! :heart: