My little Royal family with pics!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a obsessed with ROYAL. So much so I end up with a family of them. I got my last member of the family(I am mildly tempted by the Linear Stud Nikki & Darling but I think I am done with Royal for now:shame:smile: today, Linear Stud Roadie. It is such a GORGEOUS not so little piece. I love the studs on it but they are quite big. I am kinda relieved I did not get the Linear Stud Darling instead(it would be a whole lotta studs what with the size of the studs!!!). The Roadie is HUGE(esp next to my MAM). I am also such a shortie @ 5'2" coz when I wore it crossbody, it kinda hug my hips. I think it hits a little too low but I have to wear it to see how I feel about it.

Anyway here's my small little family. Though all of them belong to the :king:ROYAL:queen: family, they are such different shades of royal My favourite is the Bright Royal which is the leather on my Rocker. My MAM is a smidge darker(in fact looks even purple blue in some light) & my Roadie is a nice navyish royal blue. The Bright Royal are evenly pebbled leather which does not scratch easily but Royal is a little too smooth & scratch prone. In fact when my bag came to me, there were lots of surface scratches(what looks like nail scuffs) all over.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Royal is so gorgeous!:heart::love: Love all of them!!

3. sooo pretty!

4. I'm starting to really like Royal! Great pictures!

5. Thank you all! :flowers:

6. I totally love your Royal Roadie!!! Gorgeous Royal COllection!

I can easily say that Royal is one of my all time favorite RM leathers :yes:!

7. Thank you Mag! I love the Roadie too, just not sure about that extra long strap length. Bal has gorgeous Royal like blue...Officier is one.

8. They look like a happy little family :biggrin: I agree about the studs - I think the Roadie has the perfect amount without overwhelming the entire bag.

9. Gorgeous collection! I too, am really diggin' royal...just got my royal MAC yesterday from Aster Alice...sooo pretty!

10. Belle79, Thanks! Yes I think the studs are really nice but they are not all that small esp if they cluster the entire front of a bag. If only the Roadie has shorter straps, that would be ideal.

bacardigirl, Thank you! & yes Royal os GORGEOUS & I cannot seem to have enough!!!

11. LOVE your royal family! They're all so pretty!

12. [​IMG] Good show Pink! Good show! I am LOVING that Roadie. . . Thanks for comparing it to the MAM! I didn't realize it was THAT big!

13. BH!!!! I love that smiley LOL!!!! Oh YES the roadie is HUGE!!!

ShoreGrl, Thanks!

14. Love the royal family! I am a huge roadie fan...and everyone needs a rocker in their closet. The perfect little bag when you need one. Great pictures of fantastic bags!

15. Thanks HGG! Which Roadie do you have? Glazed Brown? Does it sit nice when you crossbody sling it?