My Little Pochette Accessoire "Family": Latest Addition

BB8

Jan 22, 2016
Received my latest Pochette Accessoire in damier azur today, and she's perfect! I had always passed up on this print due to its light colorway, and I really am not one who wants to worry about babying her bags to death. So, perfect compromise was purchasing this little PA. And, the fact that the PAs are discontinued prompted me even further to try and get my hands on one (or two). Adding her to my little PA and mini PA family ~all recently purchased this month (with the exception of the Christmas edition one) and all MIF [emoji173]️. I love wearing my mono PA with both the shorter strap and the long mono strap, and I can't wait to wear my DA with the shorter strap and with the chain strap I am waiting to receive. Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]PhotoGrid_1553290827421.jpgPhotoGrid_1553296911759.jpgPhotoGrid_1553297143778.jpg

Pretty!!!!

I would love to get my hands on a Pochette Accessoire! MY SA said they've been out, but they aren't discontinued. He said for me to keep calling and asking. [emoji3]
Yes, keep trying! There is a forum on here for people stalking LV items. It's actually quite useful (or a monetary curse, if you're not careful) as followers will post notifications of when certain hard to find items become available online. If you're able and willing to be borderline obsessive in checking the LV website, there's a good chance you will get one that way. I had asked two of my SAs and they both told me it was discontinued and not available in the U.S. I was able to order mine online in about or less than 2 weeks after being told that!

Received my latest Pochette Accessoire in damier azur today, and she's perfect! I had always passed up on this print due to its light colorway, and I really am not one who wants to worry about babying her bags to death. So, perfect compromise was purchasing this little PA. And, the fact that the PAs are discontinued prompted me even further to try and get my hands on one (or two). Adding her to my little PA and mini PA family ~all recently purchased this month (with the exception of the Christmas edition one) and all MIF [emoji173]️. I love wearing my mono PA with both the shorter strap and the long mono strap, and I can't wait to wear my DA with the shorter strap and with the chain strap I am waiting to receive. Thanks for letting me share! [emoji4]View attachment 4380896View attachment 4380897View attachment 4380898

You seem to have read my mind with this post. I never wanted this print either because of the babying required but decided to get at least one bag in the print and felt this one was perfect because of it’s “cheap” price and due to the frenzy made by the stalking thread. I was able to get it one day after I began stalking it so it’s possible. I just got my shipping notification yesterday so I’m looking forward to my mono pa meeting it’s sister. Lol

Oh and I texted all three of my SAs and all said that had not seen one in a while but one was willing to try to order for me and the other gave me a list of stores that may have it. I opted to just stalk, maybe I’m an adrenaline junkie! Lol

Reactions: Soniaa and BB8
I ordered a long strap to wear crossbody from mcraft with my mono pa, do you think I should order another one just for the da? Does it need its own strap? I can’t wait for it to patina but worry if it will look funny if I just have one strap and use it on the mono more and then the patina strap will look funny on the DA. Am I making sense?

Reactions: BB8
You seem to have read my mind with this post. I never wanted this print either because of the babying required but decided to get at least one bag in the print and felt this one was perfect because of it’s “cheap” price and due to the frenzy made by the stalking thread. I was able to get it one day after I began stalking it so it’s possible. I just got my shipping notification yesterday so I’m looking forward to my mono pa meeting it’s sister. Lol

Oh and I texted all three of my SAs and all said that had not seen one in a while but one was willing to try to order for me and the other gave me a list of stores that may have it. I opted to just stalk, maybe I’m an adrenaline junkie! Lol
Yeah, this size and price point made it "okay" in my mind to buy this print and not be too paranoid. Congrats to you! And yes, the adrenaline rush is so real!

Reactions: Winter’sJoy
I ordered a long strap to wear crossbody from mcraft with my mono pa, do you think I should order another one just for the da? Does it need its own strap? I can’t wait for it to patina but worry if it will look funny if I just have one strap and use it on the mono more and then the patina strap will look funny on the DA. Am I making sense?
Is the long strap vachetta too? If so, I think if you use your DA with its original strap equally as much as your mono with the long strap, then they should both patina about the same and therefore make the long strap easily interchangeable btwn the two PAs seamlessly. However, if you think you might use one of the PAs more than the other, and if your budget allows, it may get be a good idea to get the DA its own long strap. I'm currently in the process of the patina champ method with my mono, and now that I have received my DA will initiate it as well. Takes some willpower on my part because I'm dying to use it, like now!

Is the long strap vachetta too? If so, I think if you use your DA with its original strap equally as much as your mono with the long strap, then they should both patina about the same and therefore make the long strap easily interchangeable btwn the two PAs seamlessly. However, if you think you might use one of the PAs more than the other, and if your budget allows, it may get be a good idea to get the DA its own long strap. I'm currently in the process of the patina champ method with my mono, and now that I have received my DA will initiate it as well. Takes some willpower on my part because I'm dying to use it, like now!
Yes the strap is vachetta too. It might be worth it to get it it’s own strap. What is the champ method? I just wear my bags and don’t worry about it. I am thinking of replacing the vachetta on my speedy though.

Reactions: BB8
Yes the strap is vachetta too. It might be worth it to get it it’s own strap. What is the champ method? I just wear my bags and don’t worry about it. I am thinking of replacing the vachetta on my speedy though.
Yes, perhaps a second strap might work better for you. Before my recent PAs, I purchased only LV pieces specifically without vachetta. I looked up this patina champ method, and if I understand it correctly, it is a natural way to keep the vachetta a nice light golden color and not turn dark or dingy in appearance over time. It apparently also staves off water stains. If you search "patina champ" under Louis Vuitton in TPF, you should find the post right away. [emoji108]