My little piggies are in shock!!

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Fed ex just delivered my very first pair of designer shoes!! I hate my feet and have never wanted to spend much money on them! But my chanel addiction is spreading to shoes!:graucho: I love casual shoes and wanted my first pair to be something that I will wear all the time. This could be opening up a whole new shopping can of worms for me- I see a pair of LV thong sandals in my near future!:lol:

Attachments

• purses 020.jpg
    purses 020.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 72
  • purses 022.jpg
    purses 022.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 174
They are fab! congrats!

Just a thought, but if hate your toes, have to tried having a regular pedicure? like every two weeks? I hated my feet too, but since I started having pedicures (& soaking my feet regularly at home & moisturising them daily) they have improved sooooo much in appearance! It really make a huge difference! now I can't wait for the summer months to show off my pretty pinkies in fabulous strappy shoes!

I LOVE the shoes! You will get tons of use out of them. At the end of the season these shoes won't owe you any money! By that I mean you will be wearing every penny out of them. They are not too "trendy" and you will be happy everytime you wear them.

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
They are fab! congrats!

Just a thought, but if hate your toes, have to tried having a regular pedicure? like every two weeks? I hated my feet too, but since I started having pedicures (& soaking my feet regularly at home & moisturising them daily) they have improved sooooo much in appearance! It really make a huge difference! now I can't wait for the summer months to show off my pretty pinkies in fabulous strappy shoes!

In the summer I keep my feet pedicured-I would never show them with out polish on my toes! I just think they look like cinder blocks!!:lol: Kinda wide!! But not enough to wear a wide shoe. I also have more of a cankle than a slim pretty ankle!! Boy-I sound like a beast!!!:roflmfao: