My little LV collection...lookie lookie!

emarsha

May 10, 2006
It's small, but I love it! Im not so much into the the monogram LV, but I looove the damier pattern.

Is Dallas the only area not getting any of the Etoile bandeaus? I've called all three LV's around me and no one has them...:hysteric:....i hoping to find it up in NYC, i'll be going next week, crossing fingers!

Added my other handbag pis too...im just a handbag junkie in general. i love them all, i don't discriminate!
383747549_17ef1cbc68.jpg

383748106_f165401574.jpg

383748365_fff9bcf659.jpg

383748272_82ed1b966c.jpg

wow what a beautiful collection! can i see a close up of the heatstamp on your speedy? that's cool!

and i have to say i'm so happy to see someone else giving the kate spade some love. people don't give her enough love any more!

wow what a beautiful collection! can i see a close up of the heatstamp on your speedy? that's cool!

and i have to say i'm so happy to see someone else giving the kate spade some love. people don't give her enough love any more!

I LOVE kate spade! Im hunting down the messenger on ebay in the same pattern. i love the pink dot noel! i'd like try and find an orange travis in the dot noel pattern too!

Really lovely collection. I'm a big fan of the Damier as well, and your set shines! Love your heat stamp.
And I'm so jealous of your Coach Dot Tote. I've always regretted not getting that.
Great Bags!

Really lovely collection. I'm a big fan of the Damier as well, and your set shines! Love your heat stamp.
And I'm so jealous of your Coach Dot Tote. I've always regretted not getting that.
Great Bags!

thanks!! i went heatstamp crazy, all of those wallets have my initials in them. the dot tote is great in the summer, matches everything!