My Little Collection

Beautiful! I don't get so much use out of black bags either, actually. But I think you have a wonderful collection that looks like it would suit every occasion. Love your Antigona, and it's not a style I usually gravitate towards - but the gray is such a lovely color for it.

Thank you so much, I love the grey colour too :heart:

This is one of my favorite collections on this forum! You have every single one of my dream bags. I can totally relate to the black bag issue.. I have been trying to round out my colors too, but it's hard because black goes with everything! I recently won a shopping spree to NYC and of course bags are the first thing on my mind. How much use do you get out of the antigona? What size is that? Do you think it is a practical bag that can fit easily on the shoulder and is not too heavy?

Firstly thank you that's very sweet. Congratulations on the shopping spree!! That's so exciting. With regard to my antigona; Mine is the medium size, I certainly get a good amount of use out of the bag, however I will say that it is quite large and can be a tiny bit cumbersome only because it is so structured, so it's size doesn't mould to you at all. Having that I love that it fits documents and a macbook in it so that's really handy, I have no problem fitting the strap on my shoulder and I do do it as I tend to load it up on weight due to it's capacity, I don't think though that it gives the most attractive silhouette when it's carried on the shoulder - the smaller one is better for this. Hope that helps :smile:

I really love your collection and agree with Clh5030 you do have a bag for every occasion. I actually like the character that has worn in with wearing the suede balenciaga hip bag but if you feel it needs cleaning I know that is personal choice.

I don't think I can pick a fave but I love love love your pale grey antigona and your balenciaga work :love::tup:

P.s. who is the gorgeous feline in your photo?

Maybe not enough clutches though! haha I'll never run out of a mental wish list. Thanks for the sweet comments, I think my kitty loves Chanel almost as much as I do.

Beautiful choices, my favourite is your turquoise Balenciaga Hip. Which are your most used bags?

Thanks for your sweet comment. My most used are definitely my longchamp (uni bag) and the turquoise hip - I use the hip consistently throughout summer possibly due to my lack of other summery bags. I rotate them quite often though :smile: