My list of bags i own

Blimey Snowshoe you MUST start using them all more - I'm sure that (from what you have said) some of those bags haven't seen the light of day for ages!

Maybe you could do a few Family Piccies in colours or something - we would love to see them all.

Can't wait to see what the new No 27 is too!

some of those bags have never been used i would say over 75% never been carried.

yes a am a sad case:nuts:

I´m a newbie. Just started to explore the gorgeous world of Mulberry, and only have six bags so far. I was SO sure I´d only buy ONE bag - since I never thought one could have use for more than one (ok, maybe two). Strange thing though... to my surprise my wardrobe has increased, very much due to TPF :smile: The once in my care so far is:

Black E/W bays (Not completely sure about its authenticity though)
Olive green Pasadena
Light brown Zinia
Black Joelle
Chocolate printed bayswater
Black brooke

(all bags looks a little related in some way :sad: Have to search for new styles - if Im not able to stop this rather expensive new habit)

Also: Chocolate printed concertina purse
Oak mini Bayswater keyring
Chocolate enamel bayswater keyring

And one Oak Emmy on the way :biggrin:

Hi chocolate oak and welcome to the forum! You have a great collection, and it sounds like this might just be the start? :graucho:

Snowshoe, what a list, OMG no wonder it's hard for you to use them all :lol: I'd like to agree with Bluecat though - 30 is a nice round number ;)

Thank you! I do think six bags - with a seventh on its way is enough. It was definitely, maybe my last purchase :angel:

28 bags!! Well, THATS what I call a collection. I´ve spent some serious time googling almost all the bags here within the last couple of weeks...and I have to say the ladies here have got great taste. A great variety of bags! I´ll just keep on lurking around - enjoying the view, since my english is a small disaster :wacko:

Thank you! I do think six bags - with a seventh on its way is enough. It was definitely, maybe my last purchase :angel:

28 bags!! Well, THATS what I call a collection. I´ve spent some serious time googling almost all the bags here within the last couple of weeks...and I have to say the ladies here have got great taste. A great variety of bags! I´ll just keep on lurking around - enjoying the view, since my english is a small disaster :wacko:

Please stick around with us Chocolate Oak - your English is great.:tup: